You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at email@example.com
Let the music win!
Catching up the Hearts of Fans
11:08 GMT 31 August, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
According to results of Internet Stage Bosnia and Herzogovina will be represented by the native band with a positive name “Catch Up Paradise”.
They want to experience the attention of the crowds and find an opportunity to make an album.
"Catch Up Paradise" is a very perspective project and they are ready to do craziest thing, to leave good job and live from music.
The inspiration for their music is love. So they will share their feelings with all music lovers.
“Catch Up Paradise” will not give up creating music and wish to make music their only occupation.
EuroVoice wish the band to have an exciting and successful performance during the final to gain maximum support from their fans all over Europe.
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010