You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the music win!
Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary
03:08 GMT 27 August, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
Boriana Hristova will represent picturesque country, that links East and West of Europe.
She sing since the age of 5 and participated in many international and European festivals and competitions, but such a big stage with so wide audience is a great challenge for Boriana.
Her performance with ballet will be extravagant,stylish and sexy at the same time.
Boriana studies musical pedagogy at the university of Shumen “E. K. Preslavski”.
She has dozen of awards at local and international singing contests behind her back. Singing with the Big band in 2006 with orchestra conductor Yanko Miladinov from the Bulgarian National radio was one of the biggest experiences of her life.
Boriana brings awesome mix of new generation culture and powerful vocal to EuroVoice 2010.
Let her talent be recognized by EuroVoice fans and listeners - support Boriana actively to bring success to this beautiful singer from Bulgaria!
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010