You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the music win!
Great Times for the Music Industry
03:08 GMT 19 August, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
More and more music is moving online these years and the entertaining industry is facing serious challenges.
All the changes are forced by the online communities, that want to see different approach to the fan audiences. EuroVoice is an interactive contest and its evolution depends only from the wishes of its listeners and supporters.
New voting model, that was introduced to the public during the Internet Stage is just one prove of its users-centric approach.
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Berta Reveals the Talented Belarus / 18 August, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Anastacia will Raise the Crowds / 19 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010