You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at email@example.com
Let the music win!
Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final
04:08 GMT 17 August, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
EuroVoice is on its way to open a new era in the music industry.
Today online communities drive the evolution of free access to all kinds of information. And the mission of the contest is to make perspective talents just one step before the global recognition instead of passing dozens of milestones to the big stage.
Nothing can stop the development of the Internet and EuroVoice strives to align its activities to the real needs of music lovers. It is important to get in touch with all supporters of free and open world for young or still unknown musicians.
Together we can change the music map for better. EuroVoice grows with your recommendations and support, so participate actively in our everyday communication to make your personal input into the bright future for all talents. Share your thoughts, leave your feedback, join our social pages and invite your talented friends to our virtual community.
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010