You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at email@example.com
Let the music win!
Live from Athens
07:09 GMT 06 September, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
In order to cover the widest possible audience, EuroVoice is testing all possible communication channels for the best viewing experience of its listeners.
National Partners in European countries will give the possibility to follow the show for viewers in many countries.
But EuroVoice is the project, that has grown from online roots and on 23 and 24 of September everybody will be able to watch the show also online in high quality.
Accordingly, every single detail of the Final, managed by the European technical team will be broadcasted directly to your desktop.
Moreover, the details of the voting will be dynamically changed on the front page of eurovoice.tv during the whole event.
The real-time data will be accessible for the listeners, mass-media and analytics to prove the transparent status of EuroVoice.
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010