You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at email@example.com
Let the music win!
Stage Project of EuroVoice
03:08 GMT 16 August, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
Less and less time has been left to the Super Final and new details about the show in OAKA can be revealed to the public.
An imposing technical project will ensure unforgettable experience of visitors due to the engagement of state-of-art technologies.
Leading technical experts from all over Europe, who involved into this project state that Greece will see such a technologically advanced show for the first time in its music history.
More than 600 KWt of light, 400 KWt of sound, 400 sq. m. of best-in-class screens is guarantee of the fantastic show with huge surprises.
But the guarantee of the awesome show first of all is music. 33 Contestants will show their talent to European audience and share the stage with world stars in the Super Final.
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Update of the Technical Project / 14 September, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Berta Reveals the Talented Belarus / 18 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010
- Anastacia will Raise the Crowds / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010