You are welcome to our contest!
Stay with me and Eurovoice, and follow all the latest news at our News section.
If you have any suggestion or request, text us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the music win!
Tune to the Original Vibes from Moldova
01:09 GMT 03 September, 2010 | Posted by EuroVoice Team
P-Ragga wants to prove to others that if you’re doing something, you will get some results.
They say that in their native Moldova there are many talented people, but they don’t improve the world using their talents – because they don’t have faith in it. So EuroVoice is a big chance for P-Ragga to share their music.
The band will perform the original sound of Moldavian break beat mixed with power of sweet metal and dirty pop, what will be extremely interesting for many listeners.
They sing about hope and about situation: “even if the conditions are bad and you have great obstacles on your way – even than you can become the Winner and rise up together with the Sun. So, if we don’t have any obstacles – why can’t we win?”. On the other side, they think, that there are no winners or losers. Everybody wins by the fact, that someone doing something with their own life.
Their main idea is to make music without any mental or material borders. That’s why the first P-RAGGA’s EP – “P-RAGGA Station” consists of punk, alternative and a little bit of drum’n’bass.
Nowadays the band trying to make some experiments in electronic music (especially in drum’n’bass) with elements of reggae, punk, ragga. P-Ragga try to mix drive of electronic drum bit with power of punk/rock/alternative music.
On 29th of June 2010 their new single “Jamaica Callin” was released by BURN Recordings. In the end of September P-Ragga plans to release other single – “Aliens In Power” (Drum’n’Bass/Punk/Ragga).
For Eurovoice P-Ragga has prepared song named Koma MD (K.o.m.a = Key of my ability) that was made in break beat/alternative genre. MD – simply means that text is in Moldavian (there was also version in Russian). The text of the contest song contains 3 languages: Moldavian, Russian and English. P-Ragga made a variety of languages, nations and people in the same way as they have variety of music genres in our songs.
Inspirational beats from P-Ragga will open the world of original Moldavian dancehalls. Become one of their fans and bring some sunshine to your consciousness.
EuroVoice is glad to unite listeners around P-Ragga tunes and wish the band huge success in Athens!
- Catching up the Hearts of Fans / 31 August, 2010
- Digital World in Music Business / 03 September, 2010
- Live from Athens / 06 September, 2010
- Wide Coverage of EuroVoice 2010 Guest Stars / 07 September, 2010
- EuroVoice Stage Welcomes the Finalists / 21 September, 2010
- Second Day of the Final / 24 September, 2010
- Stage Project of EuroVoice / 16 August, 2010
- Hold Your Breath Before the Super Final / 17 August, 2010
- Great Times for the Music Industry / 19 August, 2010
- Renewal of the Press Section / 20 August, 2010
- Feel the Rhythm of Israeli Music / 25 August, 2010
- Ukraine's First National TV Channel to Broadcast EuroVoice 2010 / 25 August, 2010
- Colourful Music from Ancient Bulgary / 27 August, 2010
- Technical Excellence of EuroVoice / 30 August, 2010
- ATTENTION! 1 Day Left for Signing of the Contract / 31 August, 2010