1. The Eurovoice Rules (hereinafter "the Rules") are based on the provisions of the Eurovoice Regulations and determine the participation and voting procedures in the Eurovoice.
2. Any adult who has the Citizenship or legal resident status for at least six months of any country within the Contest Territory can participate in the Eurovoice. The adulthood of the Participant will be determined according to the laws of his/her Country. The Participant must have no legal obstacles (e.g. claims from third parties and/or prior agreements with third parties) to signing the Contestant Agreement. The Participant will be registered according to his/her country of Citizenship, or legal residence for at least six months, and his/her song will be uploaded on the official contest website (eurovoice.tv) in the dedicated section for that particular country.
3. The Eurovoice consists of two stages: Internet Selection and the Final.
4. Participants during the Eurovoice Internet Selection have to register (free of charge) on the official contest website, to sign the Contestant Agreement with the Eurovoice Organizing Committee and to upload their Contest songs. Viewers and listeners during the Eurovoice Internet Selection vote free of charge for or against Contest songs.
5. The Contest song must not have been previously released for commercial purposes. The Contest song may have been performed publicly prior to the Eurovoice and has to be accessible in the Internet for free of charge listening. The Contest song must be free from any judicial claims from third parties. The authors of the Contest song who own 100% of the rights to this song must accept the Eurovoice Rules and Regulations and to sign the Contest Agreement. The Participant should have no legal obstacles for signing the Contest Agreement. The Contest song must be in MP3 format (minimum bit rate 128 kbps, 44.1 kHz) and be no longer than 3 minutes and 20 seconds in duration.
6. The Contest song and information about the Participant that are uploaded to the official contest website should not: contain any offensive or obscene language; stir up religious, ethnic or interracial hostility; offend or humiliate any person.
7. The Eurovoice Organizing Committee has the right to disqualify and remove, at any stage of the contest, any Contest songs or information given about participants from the official contest website if the Participant or the Contest song does not comply with the Eurovoice Rules and Regulations, if the Participant violates the Contest Agreement or if the Participant submits data that is not true. The Eurovoice Owner reserves all rights to take any further action against any participant who performs the abovementioned behavior or any other punishable action according to the law. The Eurovoice Organizing Committee has the right to file the claim on compensation for any sort of the contest damages that are made by the Participant.
8. Voting of all interested persons is the only method used to determine the results of theEurovoice.
9. Any interested person may take part in the voting process. During the Eurovoice Internet Selection, anyone voter can vote in favour of and against the song from any country. Yet during the Eurovoice Final, votes can be cast only for the representatives of other countries. \
10. During the Eurovoice Internet Selection voting takes place at the official contest website. One vote gives one point. Visitors of the official contest website may vote in favour of or against a Contest song. The final result represents the difference between the votes in favour of and against a Contest song. The results of the voting are listed on the official contest website. During the Eurovoice Internet Selection every voter can cast only a total of three (3) votes (either for or against any participant) within one day. Furthermore, voters can not cast more than one (1) vote for the same artist within the same day. As verification of identity, every voter must provide a mobile phone number to which a unique code is sent by free SMS. Only three codes are sent to each mobile phone number per day. As a "day" is considered the time period that starts at 00:00 (midnight) of a certain calendar day and ends at 23:59 (11:59 pm) of the same day.
11. During the first day of the Eurovoice Final, first part of the Participants present their Contest songs. The participants must perform their songs with live vocals to a backing track (provided by the Participants). The backing tracks provided may have the backing vocals pre-recorded but no part of the main vocal line (leading melody) may be pre-recorded, even as part ("blended" or mixed at even a low volume) of the backing vocal track. All performers on stage who appear singing, must perform live on a live microphone. All performers on stage who appear with a microphone must sing live.
12. During the second day of the Final, rest of the Participants present their Contest songs. The Participants must perform their songs with live vocals to a backing track (provided by the Participants). The backing tracks provided may have the backing vocals pre-recorded but no part of the main vocal line (leading melody) may be pre-recorded, even as part ("blended" or mixed at even a low volume) of the backing vocal track. All performers on stage who appear singing, must perform live on a live microphone. All performers on stage who appear with a microphone must sing live.
13. During the Eurovoice Final Show, the number of people permitted on the stage is limited to seven, including the Participant.
14. The Eurovoice Final voting procedure makes provisions for SMS votes, phone calls votes as well as Internet paid votes. The number of SMS and phone calls from one number is not limited. Votes are accepted within 60 minutes after a special announcement during the Eurovoice Final TV broadcast. Time of voting may be changed without prior announcement if there is a need due to the peculiarities of the TV broadcast. Votes may be cast in favour of or against the Contest song. SMS and phone calls originating from the country that represents a specific participant in the Final, do not count for the participant of that country. There will be a fee charged for all the votes cast during the Final. Votes both in favour of or against the Contest song are allowed.
15. The Participant with the highest score will be Winner of the Eurovoice and will go on to sign a recording contract with the Eurovoice Rights Holder or the recording company that the Eurovoice Rights Holder selects and indicates. Furthermore, the Eurovoice Rights Holder has a first option for a recording contract on all the Participants who qualify for the Final. This option has to be exercised within six (6) months from the Eurovoice Final, or else it expires.
16. The Eurovoice Rights Holder is responsible for the technical and artistic aspects of the Eurovoice Final Show. The Participants are responsible for the appearance at the stages (with compliance to the Rules), but stage details (such as lights, camera etc.) are responsibility of the Eurovoice Rights Holder as well as official contractors. The Participant is obliged to inform the Contest Rights Holder on technical specifications (especially sound and microphone) needed for his/her performance. Participants are responsible for the accessories and decorations needed to accompany their performance. Participants are obliged to inform the Eurovoice Rights Holder on the accessories and decorations on the stage and to obtain the Eurovoice Rights Holder consent to use it during performance. The Eurovoice Rights Holder has the right to decline the proposal to use any accessories and/or decorations due to security or other concerns as provided in the Eurovoice Rules.
17. The Eurovoice Rights Holder and Eurovoice Organizing Committee have the right to modify or amend the final procedures due to the requirements or obligations appearing during the realization of theEurovoice. Amendments are valid and applicable upon their upload on the official contest website eurovoice.tv
18. The Eurovoice Organizing Committee is authorized to accept any objections or complaints concerning Contest songs or Participants. The Eurovoice Organizing Committee is responsible to deal with such objections or complaints. The Eurovoice Organizing Committee decisions are final and binding and not subject to appeals including those of the courts.
19. By uploading any personal information (including text, graphics, photo, audio and video) the Participant gives the Eurovoice Rights Holder worldwide, free, non-exclusive transferable and inalienable right and license to use, modify, edit, cut, adapt, translate, duplicate and/or add subtitles in any language, create any relevant information, publish, promulgate, broadcast, share, save, use, show and reproduce publicly and hold all intellectual and advertizing rights in regard to any Contest song or part of it and/or to use part of it with any other production (including any audiovisual information) in any media, platform (new or under development) securing all the right, existing in regard to such Contest song.
20. By uploading Contest song, Participant confirms that she/he has intellectual property rights and does not violate any law, or that the Participant has the confirmation or consent of all possible right holders for transfer of the Contest song to the Eurovoice Right Holder and use of the Contest song for all above mentioned purposes. Participant guarantees also that use of the Contest song in any of the above mentioned purpose does not lead to the reimbursement to any interested party. Participant relinquishes all rights for the publication of the Contest song on the official contest website or any of the above purposes. Participant is obliged to indemnify, defend and save intent rights for the Contest song of the Eurovoice Right Holder or any entitled party. Any one unwilling or unable to transfer all the above rights for the Contest song to the Eurovoice Rights Holder or provide such guarantees shall not upload the songs on the official contest website.
21. The Eurovoice Rights Holder has the right to modify or amend the Eurovoice Rules and Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Eurovoice Rules and Regulations are valid and binding upon their upload on the official contest website eurovoice.tv